01-06-21 | Joint Operation | Op. Aeger

INTRO
Benvenuti Piloti,
La community AF è lieta di presentare una nuovissima operazione congiunta! Abbiamo lavorato molto e speriamo di aver fatto un buon lavoro. Per QUALSIASI info-suggerimento rispondere direttamente su questo Topic.

Per QUALSIASI domanda o suggerimento fate riferimento a questo Topic.

Greeting Pilots!
The AF community is pleased to present a new joint operation! We have worked hard and we hope it will be appreciated. For ANY info-suggestion answer directly on this Topic.

For ANY question or suggestion please refer to this Topic.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Briefing, Programma, Regolamento e molto altro sono disponibili QUI
Briefing, Program, Rules and much more are available HERE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Debriefing e Feedback CLICCA QUI
Debriefing and Feedback CLICK HERE
CHANGELOG

EDIT 19/05/21 H19:00Z
CORRETTE E AGGIUNTE INFORMAZIONI TAB PIANIFICAZIONE= corrette tabelle, corretto quantità moduli per volo, inserite informazioni per imbarco. Chiedo scusa, periodo caotico nelle vita reale.
CORRECT AND ADDED INFORMATION PLANNING TAB = correct tables, correct quantity of modules per flight, information for boarding. Sorry, chaotic real life.
EDIT 20/05/21 H10:00Z
TAB PIANIFICAZIONE= Aggiunta immagine SA.
PLANNING TAB = Added SA image.
EDIT 24/05/21 H13:00Z
Piccola variazione in merito al programma della serata, in prova nuovo metodo per esposizione briefing che NON sarà più pre-volo ma pre-registrato e disponibile sul canale YouTube AF.
TAB SUPPORTI BRIEFING= aggiunto link per video briefing. QUESTO SOSTITUIRA' IL BRIEFING PRE-VOLO.
TAB DOWNLOAD= aggiunto link per file intel e pdf con target.
Small change regarding the event program, a new method for briefing exposure is being tested which will NO longer be pre-flight but pre-recorded and available on the AF YouTube channel.
BRIEFING SUPPORT TAB = added link for video briefing. THIS WILL REPLACE THE PRE-FLIGHT BRIEFING.
DOWNLOAD TAB = added link for intel and pdf files with target.

EDIT 31/05/21 H13:30Z
There is a chance that an Open Beta Build will be released today, it's mandatory to don't update, and use the DCS BUILD 2.7.1.6709 released on 27 May 2021
EDIT 02/06/21 H21:10Z
INIZIO DEBRIEFING = CLICCA QUI.
DEBRIEFING START = CLICK HERE. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EXTRA POST OPERATION

Re: 01-06-21 | Joint Operation | Op. Aeger

EDIT 19/05/21 H19:00Z
CORRETTE E AGGIUNTE INFORMAZIONI TAB PIANIFICAZIONE= corrette tabelle, corretto quantità moduli per volo, inserite informazioni per imbarco. Chiedo scusa, periodo caotico nelle vita reale.
CORRECT AND ADDED INFORMATION PLANNING TAB = correct tables, correct quantity of modules per flight, information for boarding. Sorry, chaotic real life.

TAB DOWNLOAD = Presto saranno disponibili file CombatFlite e Op.AegerINTEL.miz
DOWNLOAD TAB = CombatFlite and Op.AegerINTEL.miz files will be available soon

I was not able to load on the website, so for the moment, use this to see the target folder for Operation POSEIDON. It includes the tactics for Colt1 and Colt 2 (F-18 a/c) attacking the two ships. As far as Dodge 1 (using Viggen), they will atttack from inland with I.P at 33 NM, and should use their own standard procedure. I strongly sugegst to split the formation and create some distancing before turning toward the target.
Attachments
Briefing tattica Harpoon.pptx
(823.25 KiB) Downloaded 346 times

Nardax wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:07 pm I was not able to load on the website, so for the moment, use this to see the target folder for Operation POSEIDON. It includes the tactics for Colt1 and Colt 2 (F-18 a/c) attacking the two ships. As far as Dodge 1 (using Viggen), they will atttack from inland with I.P at 33 NM, and should use their own standard procedure. I strongly sugegst to split the formation and create some distancing before turning toward the target.
Asap in the Briefing! Nice Work!!

Nardax wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:07 pm I was not able to load on the website, so for the moment, use this to see the target folder for Operation POSEIDON. It includes the tactics for Colt1 and Colt 2 (F-18 a/c) attacking the two ships. As far as Dodge 1 (using Viggen), they will atttack from inland with I.P at 33 NM, and should use their own standard procedure. I strongly sugegst to split the formation and create some distancing before turning toward the target.
Hi Nardax,
Those tactics might work in theory. Seems a bit risky to use our plane as a decoy but whit a full load of 120 chaff it might do the job. I suggest to use a +3 minutes delay on the hornet strike than the viggen one because it seems that the rb05/15 didn't have a modelled damage model, so maybe if we let they're antiship missle hit first than our harpoon we might get a better hit chance probability. I hope they fixed the damage model on the moskwa because some time ago it is impossible to deactivate the weapon system on the ship.

EDIT 24/05/21 H13:00Z
Piccola variazione in merito al programma della serata, in prova nuovo metodo per esposizione briefing che NON sarà più pre-volo ma pre-registrato e disponibile sul canale YouTube AF.
TAB SUPPORTI BRIEFING= aggiunto link per video briefing. QUESTO SOSTITUIRA' IL BRIEFING PRE-VOLO.
TAB DOWNLOAD= aggiunto link per file intel e pdf con target.

Small change regarding the event program, a new method for briefing exposure is being tested which will NO longer be pre-flight but pre-recorded and available on the AF YouTube channel.
BRIEFING SUPPORT TAB = added link for video briefing. THIS WILL REPLACE THE PRE-FLIGHT BRIEFING.
DOWNLOAD TAB = added link for intel and pdf files with target.

webber wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 am
price wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:14 am the viggen one because it seems that the rb05/15 didn't have a modelled damage model, so maybe if we let they're antiship missle hit first than our harpoon we might get a better hit chance probability.
In our tests 2 rb15s did 60% damage to the Moskva ;). Viggen work fine
I wasn't referring to the damage deal to the ship by the missle, i'm saying that in the current state of the game the rb04 and rb15 are impossible to get targeted by the weapon system of the ships because the lack of damage model on the missle, resulting on a 100% hit probability in almost all the case if the target is correctly set. That way if we let the viggen shot whit a little anticipation it is more probable for our harpoon to hit the targets

price wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 1:23 pm
webber wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:28 am
price wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 7:14 am the viggen one because it seems that the rb05/15 didn't have a modelled damage model, so maybe if we let they're antiship missle hit first than our harpoon we might get a better hit chance probability.
In our tests 2 rb15s did 60% damage to the Moskva ;). Viggen work fine
I wasn't referring to the damage deal to the ship by the missle, i'm saying that in the current state of the game the rb04 and rb15 are impossible to get targeted by the weapon system of the ships because the lack of damage model on the missle, resulting on a 100% hit probability in almost all the case if the target is correctly set. That way if we let the viggen shot whit a little anticipation it is more probable for our harpoon to hit the targets
I personally did a test two days ago and I can assure you that the cruiser successfully intercepts Rb05. I didn't know anything about this bug but the objective tests say exactly the opposite. I highly recommend following the plan to saturate the defenses.