16-03-21 | Joint Operation | Op. Dirty Sands

Introduction

Greeting Pilots!
We're working hard and our project is evolving. We know there are still somethings to improve but today we're really pleased to official present the first joint operation, that will take place on 16 March. At the same time, two official tools of this community are now alive: this forum and the integrated booking system. The latter in particular makes us proud of the work done so far. At the end of each briefing you can find a table listing all the flights, each pilot will be able to book his flight and manage it with just one click!

SCHEDULE

14/03/21

H 20:00Z = Vocal Briefing in English – CONTACT US HERE FOR MEETING INFO

16/03/21

H 20:00Z = Hospitality and DCS’s server online in pause mod

H 20:15Z = Briefing audio on ts channel : ➠ GENERAL BRIEFING ROOM (PTT Forced)

H 20:30Z = Start Mission

H 22:30Z = End Mission

H 23:00Z = De-Briefing
BRIEFING and Bookng CLICK HERE
DEBRIEFING CLICK HERE
==== EDIT 12-03-21 ==== ADD ASSETS

We have included all the gazelle models in ME. We announce important updates in the briefing: detailed photos have been added in the mission planning chapter. Please check

Example:

https://alliedforces.eu/wp-content/uplo ... uePKG.jpeg
https://alliedforces.eu/wp-content/uplo ... 80x526.jpg
==== EDIT 15-03-21 ==== ADD ASSETS AND BOOKING METHOD

Hello, we have decided to add some flights for the task of conquering Palmyra with helicopters. For technical reasons we have to take bookings manually, it will be my concern to collect bookings. We accept booking requests no later than Monday 15/06. The pilots have to tell us which model (UH or Mi8) they have chosen. The above is NOT valid for Uzi 2 and Pontiac 1 flights: in this case the pilots must book using the table at the bottom of the briefing. Thank you all

Springfiled 1
- AMVI - UH1H
- AMVI - UH1H
Springfiled 2 - 4 Slot ( Uh or Mi8)
- BSD Statua - UH1H
- BSD Miki - UH1H
- BSD Memphis - UH1H
- BSD - UH1H
Springfiled 3 - 4 Slot ( Uh or Mi8)
- BSD Mi8
- BSD Mi8
-
- ==== EDIT 17-03-21 ==== DEBRIEFING START HERE
DEBRIEFING CLICK HERE

Re: 16-03-21 | Joint Operation | Op. Dirty Sands

RePhil wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:33 pm On booking does not say the model and in the tasking it say SA 342M and based on this tasking I think it should be SA342L unless there is more than infantry. If there is light armor then the M(edited)
We have included all the gazelle models in ME. We announce important updates in the briefing: detailed photos have been added in the mission planning chapter. Please check

Example:

Chromium wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:52 am Hi,

from AMVI Squadron we have to ask if it's possible to have a dedicated UH-1H flights of 2 ship for our pilots. One of the three Ka-50 (Flanker) will turn free and available for other pilots.

Thanks in advance,

AMVI_Chromium
Hi Chromium,
We've added a new UH-1H slot, Please ask to Flanker to remove his current booking from KA-50 and put it to the UH-1H.
Please note that one of the UH-1H ( Springfield 1-3 ) is at the end of the booking table.

ADD ASSETS AND BOOKING METHOD

Hello, we have decided to add some flights for the task of conquering Palmyra with helicopters. For technical reasons we have to take bookings manually, it will be my concern to collect bookings. We accept booking requests no later than Monday 15/06. The pilots have to tell us which model (UH or Mi8) they have chosen. The above is NOT valid for Uzi 2 and Pontiac 1 flights: in this case the pilots must book using the table at the bottom of the briefing.
Please write your reservations in this topic. Thank you all!

Springfiled 1
- AMVI - UH1H
- AMVI - UH1H
Springfiled 2 - 4 Slot ( Uh or Mi8)
- Statua - UH1H
- Miki - UH1H
-
-
Springfiled 3 - 4 Slot ( Uh or Mi8)
-
-
-