Re: Debriefing

I was deployed in the Colt 4 Flight. Our task was a strike on the runway Gudauta.
Despite the many registrations, I was alone in the flight at the briefing.
Mission builder =36= Ghost provided me with =36= Falez, a very professional and likeable wingman.

The mission itself was again very successful from my perspective!
Only that I could not change my skin bothered me a bit.

Thanks to =36= Ghost, =36= Falez & [SIG] Webber for your commitment on the international stage.

We Nightowls really like to fly toghether with you, but Tuesday evening 21:00 CET is really a challenge for many of us,
as the most have to go to work the next morning or take care of small kids.
We could activate more pilots if the mission is for example on a Friday same time.

See you next time...

Re: Debriefing

nightowls_boomer wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:37 am I was deployed in the Colt 4 Flight. Our task was a strike on the runway Gudauta.
Despite the many registrations, I was alone in the flight at the briefing.
Mission builder =36= Ghost provided me with =36= Falez, a very professional and likeable wingman.

The mission itself was again very successful from my perspective!
Only that I could not change my skin bothered me a bit.

Thanks to =36= Ghost, =36= Falez & [SIG] Webber for your commitment on the international stage.

We Nightowls really like to fly toghether with you, but Tuesday evening 21:00 CET is really a challenge for many of us,
as the most have to go to work the next morning or take care of small kids.
We could activate more pilots if the mission is for example on a Friday same time.

See you next time...
Hi! Sorry for the delay. We are towards the end of the season and then everyone is kind of lazy to write on the forum. I'm glad it was a fun evening and thank you for participating. The day of the mission is not fixed so you can try other days! ;)