Re: ORANGE Flight Questions - BSD

statua wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm Thank you for the quick reply! I need to clarify the troops then. Springfield 3 UH-1H will be transporting and placing AT troops. Are you wanting us to pick the positions for the troops to be placed in to ambush the incoming vehicles? If so, how can we stop them from running away after deploying them? As I understand, the map is blind so we will not be able to use Combined Arms to tell them where to go. At BSD, we have a modified version of CTLD that allows us to control where the troops can go using an F10 map marker. They also behave in a more stable mannar with pathfinding. Would providing this version of CTLD to you be of any help?

As for the Mi-24 starting position, I will check with the flight leader and get back to you on that.

last minute news: the airborne troops, once released, head alone towards the action zone ... (moose CTLD movezone)
Screen_211019_150617.jpg
Screen_211019_150617.jpg (437 KiB) Viewed 3740 times

Re: ORANGE Flight Questions - BSD

Eagle wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:34 pm
statua wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm Thank you for the quick reply! I need to clarify the troops then. Springfield 3 UH-1H will be transporting and placing AT troops. Are you wanting us to pick the positions for the troops to be placed in to ambush the incoming vehicles? If so, how can we stop them from running away after deploying them? As I understand, the map is blind so we will not be able to use Combined Arms to tell them where to go. At BSD, we have a modified version of CTLD that allows us to control where the troops can go using an F10 map marker. They also behave in a more stable mannar with pathfinding. Would providing this version of CTLD to you be of any help?

As for the Mi-24 starting position, I will check with the flight leader and get back to you on that.

last minute news: the airborne troops, once released, head alone towards the action zone ... (moose CTLD movezone)

Screen_211019_150617.jpg
@statua Do you still need me to do C2? The troops move on their own with this latest script update