Re: ORANGE Flight Questions - BSD

webber wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:34 am
webber wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:39 am
statua wrote: I'm sorry but I don't think I got an answer about the AT troops. Will someone be able to control them after they're dropped so they can be positioned for defense?
Only players in tactical commander (C2) can move those troops. The role of C2 is bookable, the slots are at the bottom of the table. If no player books that role on a mission, no one will move those troops. By the way, we forgot to enter the name in the table. The callsigns will be Coral and Dragon.
Statua I switched to the tactical commander to support your package🥰
Sorry guys but in Grey pkg there are few pilots. However, as I wrote above, anyone can reserve the tactical commander seat.☺️

statua wrote: I'm sorry but I don't think I got an answer about the AT troops. Will someone be able to control them after they're dropped so they can be positioned for defense?
Only players in tactical commander (C2) can move those troops. The role of C2 is bookable, the slots are at the bottom of the table. If no player books that role on a mission, no one will move those troops. By the way, we forgot to enter the name in the table. The callsigns will be Coral and Dragon.
Thank you that works!

statua wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:16 pm
Thank you that works!
Sorry guys but in Grey pkg there are few pilots. However, as I wrote above, anyone can reserve the tactical commander seat.☺️

statua wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:19 am
webber wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:43 am Last update guys: i have change my reservation in C2 Coral to help Orange pkg. Tell me about yout plane like drop zone.
Thank you. They will be dynamic based on current events in the mission. Can we communicate them to you during the mission with MGRS coordinates and/or a map marker?
yep... By FM assigned( see tab radio network planning)

miki wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 am Since this is one life mission, if we lose a Mi24 pilot, are they allowed to jump in front seat of remaining helicopter/s?
Yep!
statua wrote: Based on the comms plan provided, this is what I have determined will be used by our flights. Is this correct?
Yep for Orange Common! Yep for Internal Fligh( i don't know the Jadro but it's fine for me).
I think we forgot an ATC freq for your FARP, we can still use Orange Common (FM 55.5 aka Purple 15), ok?

webber wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:28 am
miki wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:59 am Since this is one life mission, if we lose a Mi24 pilot, are they allowed to jump in front seat of remaining helicopter/s?
Yep!
statua wrote: Based on the comms plan provided, this is what I have determined will be used by our flights. Is this correct?
Yep for Orange Common! Yep for Internal Fligh( i don't know the Jadro but it's fine for me).
I think we forgot an ATC freq for your FARP, we can still use Orange Common (FM 55.5 aka Purple 15), ok?
Perfect thanks!