Event Date: 22-06-21
Category: PvE One Life
H 19:00Z = Hospitality and DCS server online with ongoing mission to access and occupy the slot (it is possible to interact with avionics).
H 19:10Z = Mission designer available for questions on ts channel: ➠ GENERAL BRIEFING ROOM (PTT Forced)
H 19:30Z = Start Mission
H 21:30Z = End Missione
H 22:00Z = De-Briefing
Ora UTC = Ora GMT = Ora Z (Zulu)
GMT = Greenwich Mean Time
(World time reference)
Ora Solare = Ora UTC + 1 Ora
CET = Central Europe Time
(from last Sunday in October to last Sunday in March)
Ora Legale = Ora UTC + 2 Ore
CEST = Central Europe Summer Time
(from last Sunday in March to last Sunday in October)
Name: [ITA] AF – AlliedForces.eu – Interforze [ITA]
Psw: Communicated in vocal briefing
Hot Start: No
Unit on map: disabled
Free Camera ( F11): disabled
External view(F2): enabled
- The mission Designer and his collaborators try to propose a textual briefing as complete as possible. Each Virtual Pilot must study his own task in the days before the mission.
- For Information and Advice use the Forum.
- No technical support is provided on the day of the mission, each pilot must make sure to have his computer and simulator ready to fly, all must take off as scheduled for proper execution
- The mission is ONE LIFE.
- If you do NOT receive new tasks from entities such as AWACS or C2 continue the mission as per plan.
- Cluster armament: prohibited.
- Laser armament: only A10C flights authorized
Do not contact ATC IA during ground operations, but tune the radio frequency on the airport and communicate the maneuvers on the ground before take-off and in flight before landing
ATC AREA IS 20 NM
ATC FREQUENCY IS THE AIRPORT’S NATIVE UHF
USE OVERHEAD PATTERN PROCEDURES TO LAND (EXCLUDING CARRIER)
LAND WITHOUT ATC PLAYER
- When at 20nm from the base, set the ATC frequency (UHF standard frequency of the air base)
- Call Ingress of your flight and wait
- If no one answers: proceed to Airbase and land with OVERHEAD PATTERN
- If you receive an answer: you have now become “the last in line” so you must maintain your position and you must respond on the fly after you INDICATING YOUR ALTITUDE. When the flight in front of you has communicated a touchdown you can start the procedure (report it on the radio). Land with the Overhead Pattern method. NB: In the event of a night flight or with poor visibility, the landing requires a DIRECT APPROACH.
If you arrive in the ATC area and there is already a flight waiting, you must keep +2 Angels with respect to it.
When you are holding and will respond to the flight after you, you must report the altitude you are at.
- After take-off you MUST perform CheckIn on AWACS or C2 respecting the following syntax: “Recipient Name – Flight CallSign – Number of Flight components – Flight Task – Location (BE or departure airport)”. es “Magic, Colt1, 4 ship, SEAD with HARM, airborne from Incirlick”
- DO NOT overlap communications.
- Respect the radio shirt and comm plan proposed in the briefing.
METAR: 04008KT CAVOK 20 Q1013 RMK BLU=
TA/TL: only QNH 29.92
- Rotary Wings: Kiryat Shmona, Rosh Pina
- Fixed Wing: Ramat David, Haifa, Megiddo
BULLSEYE: Beirut intl apt
FLIGHT PLANS: Piani di volo pre caricati
- ROLEX + “Minutes”: es Rolex+10 = All assigned times MUST be moved forward by 10 minutes!
- Ramat David : 09
- Haifa: 34 ( With too much weight the runway may not be long enough)
- Megiddo: 27
JTAC dedicated for each single flight:
- JTAC UZI 1234,1122,1456,1688,1788,1515,1216,1314
- JTAC PIG 1235,1123,1457,1689,1789,1516,1217,1315
- JTAC ENFIELD 1236,1124,1458,1690,1790,1517,1218,1316
- JTAC TUSK 1237,1125,1459,1691,1791,1518,1219,1317
A highly organized terrorist group launched an offensive from Lebanon towards Israel:
From the border areas of southern Lebanon, many missiles depart towards us, the missile positions are constantly moved and often hidden in the vegetation or in the villages.
The terrorists killed some of our soldiers along the border and kidnapped two of them, transferring them to secret areas!
In response to these serious facts, our command decides to launch a major air operation aimed at:
- STRIKE on all the runways of the BEIRUT international airport and on the smaller airports: no plane, which could carry prisoners, must take off!
- STRIKE on all bridges and on the BEIRUT-DAMASCUS highway: no road to take prisoners to Syria must remain viable!
- NAVAL BLOCK of Lebanon: No ship that could carry prisoners must leave Lebanon!
- SEARCH AND DESTROY to all missile positions placed along the southern border of Lebanon!
- STRIKE on the complexes of the television station al-Manar, of the radio station al-Nour, on the alleged HQ of the terrorists
- INSPECTION of all vehicles on the Beirut-Damascus highway heading EAST!
- not available
- not available
- JTAC UZI 1234,1122,1456,1688,1788,1515,1216,1314 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- JTAC PIG 1235,1123,1457,1689,1789,1516,1217,1315 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- JTAC ENFIELD 1236,1124,1458,1690,1790,1517,1218,1316 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- JTAC TUSK 1237,1125,1459,1691,1791,1518,1219,1317 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- C2 EYEBALL
- C2 ULTRA
- C2 PLAY BOY
- C2 TANGO
FOR ALL FLIGHTS:
- Do not damage civil buildings.
- Cluster weaponry prohibited.
- Laser guide armament: ONLY A10C flights authorized
- In case of non availability of a human AWACS or C2, refere to ROE and Mission Planning.
FIXED WING PACKAGES:
- Green Light TOT.
ROTARY WING PACKAGES:
- Green Light TOT.
- FORD 1-1 STRIKE GROUND ATTACK
- FORD 2-1 STRIKE MINOR AIRPORTS STRIKE
- FORD 3-1 STRIKE BRIDGES STRIKE
- COLT 1-1 STRIKE BEIRUT AIRPORT STRIKE
- COLT 2-1 STRIKE BRIDGES & HIGHWAY BEIRUT-DAMASCO STRIKE
- COLT 3-1 STRIKE BEIRUT FUEL DEPOTS – TRIPOLI HARBOR- AL QAA SUSPECT SITE – BALBEEK SUSPECT SITE
- DODGE 1-1 STRIKE HIGHWAY BEIRUT-DAMASCUS STRIKE
- COLT 4-1 STRIKE BLAT & BALBEEK MILITARY BASES STRIKE
- PIG 1-1 BAI KILL BOX 1 (EST BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) SCUD POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- PIG 2-1 BAI KILL BOX 1 (EST BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) SCUD POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- TUSK 1-1 BAI KILL BOX 4 (WEST BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) SILKWORM POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- TUSK 2-1 BAI KILL BOX 4 (WEST BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) SILKWORM POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- ENFIELD 1-1 BAI KILL BOX 2 (CENTER BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) MISSILES POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- ENFIELD 2-1 BAI KILL BOX 2 (CENTER BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) MISSILES POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- UZI 1-1 BAI KILL BOX 3 (CENTER BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) MISSILES POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- UZI 2-1 BAI KILL BOX 3 (CENTER BORDER LEBANON-ISRAEL) MISSILES POSTATIONS (DEDICATED JTAC)
- SPRINGFIELD 1-1 PATROL PATROL & CHECK ANY GROUND UNIT ON BEIRUT-DAMASCO HIGHWAY
- SPRINGFIELD 2-1 PATROL PATROL & CHECK ANY GROUND UNIT ON BEIRUT-DAMASCO HIGHWAY
- SPRINGFIELD 3-1 PATROL PATROL & CHECK ANY GROUND UNIT ON BEIRUT-DAMASCO HIGHWAY
- PONTIAC 1-1 PATROL ESCORT SPRINGFIELD 2 – 3 SANITIZE SUSPECT VILLAGE
- PONTIAC 2-1 PATROL SANITIZE AREAS
NB: To embark prisoners use the DCS Vanilla system (Default): Comm. Menu – F7 Airborne Troops – choose units.
ALL THE FOLLOWING TABLES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN COCKPIT
Operation Comm Plan
AF General Freq Plan
Check which frequencies the Operation Comm Plan names correspond to
AF General Intraflight
Check which frequencies are associated with your flight, at your discretion whether to use VHF or UHF.
AF General Supports Plan
These are the supports available to AlliedForces operations, check the INTELLIGENCE-SUPPORTS category which assets will be available and find the information from this table.