Event Date: 19-10-21
Category: PvE One Life
H 19:00Z = Hospitality and DCS server online with mission( pause) to access and occupy the slot (it is NOT possible to interact with avionics).
H 19:10Z = Briefing in ITALIAN on ts channel ➠ GENERAL BRIEFING ROOM (PTT Forced).
H 19:20Z = Briefing in ENGLISH on ts channel ➠ GENERAL BRIEFING ROOM (PTT Forced).
H 19:30Z= Start Mission
H 21:30Z = End Mission
H 22:00Z = De-Briefing
UTC = GMT = “Zulu Time”
GMT=Greenwich Mean Time
(World time reference)
Solar Time = UTC+1 hour
CET= Central Europe Time
(from last Sunday in October to last Sunday in March)
Legal Time = UTC+2 hours
CEST = Central Europe Summer Time
(from last Sunday in March to last Sunday in October)
VIDEO BRIEFING (replaces pre-flight video)= CLICK HERE
VIDEO Streaming Speaker ( 1080p) = Virtual Briefing Room AF – CLICK HERE
AUDIO PLATFORM and MEETING = TeamSpeak3 (ip: simitaliagames.com) – MANDATORY to join at least one member for each flight.
TEAM SPEAK SERVER
Go in channel ✅ CheckIn – AF and and wait for channel permissions assignment to move.
Name: [ITA] AF – AlliedForces.eu – Interforze [ITA]
Psw: Communicated in vocal briefing
Hot Start: No
Unit on map: disabled
Free Camera ( F11): disabled
External view(F2): enabled
- MANDATORY to remove the reservation in case of absence.
- The mission Designer and his collaborators try to propose a textual briefing as complete as possible. Each Virtual Pilot must study his own task in the days before the mission.
- For Information and Advice use the Forum.
- No technical support is provided on the day of the mission, each pilot must make sure to have his computer and simulator ready to fly, all must take off as scheduled for proper execution.
- The mission is ONE LIFE.
- If you do NOT receive new tasks from entities such as AWACS or C2 continue the mission as per plan.
- Cluster armament: prohibited.
ATC AREA IS 20 NM
ATC FREQUENCY IS THE AIRPORT’S NATIVE UHF
USE OVERHEAD PATTERN PROCEDURES TO LAND (EXCLUDING CARRIER)
LAND WITHOUT ATC PLAYER
- When at 20 nm from the base, move to rnw radial and set the ATC frequency (UHF standard frequency of the air base)
- Call Ingress of your flight and wait
- If no one answers: proceed to Airbase and land with OVERHEAD PATTERN
- If you receive an answer: you have now become “the last in line” so you must maintain your position and you must respond on the fly after you INDICATING YOUR ALTITUDE. When the flight in front of you has communicated a touchdown you can start the procedure (report it on the radio). Land with the Overhead Pattern method. NB: In the event of a night flight or with poor visibility, the landing requires a DIRECT APPROACH.
If you arrive in the ATC area and there is already a flight waiting, you must keep +2 Angels with respect to it.
When you are holding and will respond to the flight after you, you must report the altitude you are at.
- After take-off you MUST perform CheckIn on AWACS or C2 respecting the following syntax: “Recipient Name – Flight CallSign – Number of Flight components – Flight Task – Location (BE or departure airport)”. es “Magic, Colt1, 4 ship, SEAD with HARM, airborne from Incirlick”
- DO NOT overlap communications.
- Respect the radio shirt and comm plan proposed in the briefing.
METAR: 04008KT CAVOK 20 Q1013 RMK BLU=
TA/TL: solo QNH 29.92 durante l’intera missione
- Rotary Wings: LARNACA – FARP PARIS-ROME-BERLIN-MOSCOW
- Fixed Wing: CVN73 – PAPHOS – AKROTIRI
BULLSEYE: Akrotiri UK Airbase
FLIGHT PLANS: Piani di volo pre caricati
- ROLEX + “Minuti”: es Rolex+10 vuol dire che tutti gli orari assegnati vengono spostati in avanti di 10 minuti!
RUNWAYS IN USE:do not contact ATC IA during ground operations, but tune the radio frequency on the airport and communicate the maneuvers on the ground before take-off and in flight before landing.
- PAPHOS: 29
- AKROTIRI: 28
- LARNACA: 22
- JTAC UZI 1234,1122,1456,1688,1788,1515,1216,1314
- JTAC COLT 1235,1123,1457,1689,1789,1516,1217,1315
- JTAC PIG 1236,1124,1458,1690,1790,1517,1218,1316
- JTAC SPRINGFIELD 1237,1125,1459,1691,1791,1518,1219,1317
Date: 30 September 2019
Area: Mediterranean Sea
Available Coalition to play with : BLU Coalition
Following the political instability in Greece due to the parlamentary elections (2019), the turkish Navy has increased its activity in Cypèro’s Economical Exclusion Zone (ZEE), increasing tension among the three countries (Cypro, Greece and Turkey) about the debated offshore oil reserves near Cypro.
The succesful negotiations between Cyprus government and ENI-TOTAL has opened new opportunities for the usage of oil and gas resources on teh east side of the Mediterranean Sea. Turkis government is now demanding its share of resources: with the value of turkish Lira money dropping by the week, Turkey needs an immediate access to this new resource, known as Black Gold.
Turkish forces make a desperate move: they start sailing through the Cyprus ZEE in order to start drilling operations. The drilling ship “ORUC REIS” is escorted in its movement by a strong aeronaval force: this action constitutes a stron violation of Cyprus sovregnity.
In order to distrac international attention on what is happening in the sea, ground forces of the self proclamed TRNC (Turkish Republic of North Cyprus) cross the boundaries of the UN BUFFER ZONE near Nicosia and invade some UK territories on the island.
NATO decides to intervene in support of Cyprus Repubblic and at the same time the UK forces on the island start operations to defenbd their own territories.
NATO decides to exclude Turkey from the Alliance and to start operations in order to:
Have an immediate suspention of all turkish drilling activities inside the Cyprius ZEEa;
Stop all offensive military activity within the UN BUFFER ZONES and the UK territories.
The armed forces of Cyprus Repubblic will not fight against TRNC forces;
Start an International negotiation to solve the crisis;
Have no Russian or Syrian participation in the operation.
The Operational Theatre (O.T.) is composed by Eastern Mediterranean Sea – Cyprus island – South of Turkey.
Syrian territory, Lebanon and Israel ARE NOT PART of the O.T. (it is not allowed to carry out operations against nations in this territory, unless they make hostile acts agains the Coalition);
TRNC forces might be engaged – using up to lethat force –only to obtain the established objectives.
- AWACS E2D Magic 315.25 Mhz
- TEXACO S3B TXO 251.55 Mhz 36X
- SHELL KC135MPRS SHLl 277.30 Mhz 37X
- ARCO KC135 AR1 305.50 Mhz 38X
- JTAC UZI 1234,1122,1456,1688,1788,1515,1216,1314– Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- JTAC COLT 1235,1123,1457,1689,1789,1516,1217,1315 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- JTAC PIG 1236,1124,1458,1690,1790,1517,1218,1316 – Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
- TAC SPRINGFIELD 1237,1125,1459,1691,1791,1518,1219,1317– Moose Script ( CLICK HERE)
PER TUTTI I VOLI:
- Non danneggiare edifici civili.
- Vietato armamento a grappolo.
- In caso di indisponibilità di AWACS o C2 umani fare riferimento alle ROE e al piano di missione.
PACCHETTI ALA FISSA:
- BLUE PKG= OPEN FIRE: in caso di attacco da parte della Task Force Delta il gruppo di volo è autorizzato ad attaccare le unità navali nemiche!
- RED PKG= OPEN FIRE: il comando ha autorizzato l’attacco preventivo di tutti i target designati!
- YELLOW PKG=
- SEAD STRIKE: OPEN FIRE: il comando ha autorizzato l’attacco preventivo di tutti i target designati!
- HARBOR STRIKE: attendere il GREEN LIGHT da parte della SEAD, poi OPEN FIRE
- GREEN PKG= RETURN FIRE: in caso di evidente minaccia a nostri asset impegnati nell’operazione , il comando autorizza abbattimento di velivoli nemici!
- GREY PKG= OPEN FIRE: il comando ha autorizzato l’attacco preventivo di tutte le GROUND UNITS all’interno del KILL BOX!
PACCHETTI ALA ROTANTE:
- PURPLE PKG= ROE OPEN FIRE: il comando ha autorizzato l’attacco preventivo di tutte le GROUND UNITS all’interno dei territori UK per riprenderne il controllo , trasportando truppe di rinforzo!
- ORANGE PKG= ROE OPEN FIRE: il comando ha autorizzato l’attacco preventivo di tutte le GROUND UNITS per riprenderne il controllo DI:
- AEROPORTO ABBANDONATO DI NICOSIA
- CHECKPOINT ONU AD EST DI NICOSIA
- BARCAP CYPRUS NORD
- BARCAP CYPRUS EST
COLT 1-1 (F/A-18C) – ANTI-SHIP STRIKE
COLT 2-1 (F/A-18C) – ANTI-SHIP STRIKE
Drilling ship “ORUC REIS” is excorted by a strong aero-naval force, TASK FORCE DELTA (TFD).
Last available spotting report shows TFD in the South-East area from Cyprus, close to WPN3, with route 211° and speed 15 kst.
Task Order is to get close to TFD and identify ships by radar and attack them.
ROE WEAPON FREE
COLT 3-1 (F/A-18C) – RUNWAY STRIKE
COLT 4-1 (F/A-18C) – WAREHOUSE STRIKE
In order to stop the air bridge to the island, HQ has authorized two STRIKE packages:
RUNWAY STRIKE on GECIKTALE and ERCAN, where the turkish air bridge is beeing performed;
WAREHOUSE STRIKE on weapons depot and vehicles on Geciktale – Ercan – Kirenia, and in addition on the sea gas extraction platform in the ZEE.
ROE OPEN FIRE: HQ has authorised use of forces on assigned targets!
COLT 5-1 (F/A-18C) – SEAD STRIKE
FORD 5-1 (F-16C) – HARBOR STRIKE
In order to stop the sea-bridge to the island, HQ has authorized a STRIKE on Tasuku Naval base:
SEAD STRIKE on Rapier SAM battery, that has to be completely destoied before the strike mission arrives. SEAD mission will as well destroy the three EWR sites, that guide the enemy’s fighters;
HARBOR STRIKE on depot, hangars and ship: wait for green light by SEAD mission.
ROE SEAD STRIKE: OPEN FIRE: HQ has authorised use of forces on assigned targets!
ROE HARBOR STRIKE: wait for green light by SEAD mission, then OPEN FIRE applires.
FORD 1-1 (F-16C) – BARCAP NORD
FORD 2-1 (F-16C) – BARCAP NORD
FORD 3-1 (F-16C) – BARCAP EST
FORD 4-1 (F-16C) – BARCAP EST
POSSIBLE AIR THREATS:
North West Turkey F-4E from Gazipasa
North East Turkey F-16C from Hatay
East Russia Su-27 from Bassel Al Assad
ROE RETURN FIRE: in case of direct threat to own forces, HQ authorises self defence and engage of enemy planes.
ENFIELD 1-1 (AV-8B) – KILL BOX GECIKTALE
PIG 1-1 (A-10C II) – KILL BOX GECIKTALE
PIG 2-1 (A-10C II) – KILL BOX GECIKTALE
Geciktale Base continuously sends ground forces through occupied territories: in order to stop this activity, HQ authorises CAS missions to engage all ground units, bioth in movement or stationary.
ROE OPEN FIRE: HQ has authorised prehemptive use of forces against all ground forces within KILL BOXES!
UZI 1-1 (KA-50) – DEFEND UK BASE
UZI 2-1 (Mi-24) – DEFEND UK BASE
UZI 3-1 (SA342M) – DEFEND UK BASE
UZI 4-1 (KA-50) – DEFEND UK BASE
UZI 5-1 (UH-1H) – TRANSPORT TROUPS TO UK BASE
ROE OPEN FIRE: HQ has authorised prehemptive use of force against all ground forces within UK territories in Cyprus in order to take control by transportin own armed forces.
SPRINGFIELD 1-1 (SA342M) – DEFEND NICOSIA APT –CHECKPOINT ONU EAST NICOSIA
SPRINGFIELD 2-1 (Mi-24) – DEFEND NICOSIA APT – CHECKPOINT ONU EAST NICOSIA
SPRINGFIELD 3-1 (UH-1H) – DEFEND NICOSIA APT – CHECKPOINT ONU EAST NICOSIA
SPRINGFIELD 4-1 (KA-50) – DEFEND NICOSIA APT – CHECKPOINT ONU EAST NICOSIA
ROE OPEN FIRE: HQ has authorised prehemptive use of force against all ground forces in order to gain control again on:
NICOSIA’s abandoned airfield
UN CHECKPOINT East of Nicosia
Colt1 will take off first, followed after 3’ by Colt2
Colt1 will perform a 360° turn at 40NM from WPN2 waiting for the second formation. Speed is 420kts, Colt1 at 1000’, Colt2 at 500’. Colt 1.1 will perform, if needed, a radar search of the target ships for the entire package. Attack tactic: at WPN2, all a/c will accelerate to 500 kts GS, descend to 200’; Colt1 will turn left to 360° heading, Colt 2 will remain on 090° heading. At Colt1 order, all a/c will turn toward the targets. Harpoon launch will be at 40NM, then climb to 500’ in order to make itself visible to ships. Turn opposite direction a few seconds after receiving lock-on from ships (it means missile launch!) (about 25-27NM), descending to 200’ and full A/B. Turn again toward ships at 32NM and after the new lock-on, turn away and TRB.
Colt4 takes-off fromCVN73 8’ after CAP Ford3, and after further 3’ Colt3 will take-off.
Colt3 will fly its mission at 420kts until WPN2. Thereafter, accelerate to 520kts and delivers 8 MK82S.E. at 520kts and 200’. Colt3 will leave the second target at 04.26, which is 5’ prior of the detonation of GBU’s from Colt4 from high altitude.
Colt4, that will take-off 3’ prior Colt3, will climb to 20.000’. After delivering its GBU’s on the sea platform, it will turn toward WPN9 and from there to WPN3 in order to attack Geciktale: this is done to avoid the enemy ships area, that might be still dangerous for active ship’s defences.
Colt5 takes-off 3’ after CAP Ford3, then after further 10’ Ford5 will take-off. Colt5 after beeing airborn will turn right on heading 360°, dividing in two sections: the first will continue to climb to 20.000’ and accelerating, the second section will maintain 2000’ at 420 kts. After crossing the northern coast of Cypro, the first sections goes toward WPN2 attacking in PB mode and both a/c will launch a single HARM at 20” interval. After that, they will turn toward WPN3 and as soon as in range, both a/c will launch a single HARM at 20” interval in PB mode. Then they will direct toward WPN5 and , when in range, both a/c will launch a single HARM at 20” interval. Finally, they will tur toward WPN4 and the Leader will engage the target in PB mode while the wingman will wait in TOO mode waiting for the second TR to light up. If so, he will engage and then RTB. Second section, with Maverick missiles, will attack in WPN4 the 3 Rapier launchers and the ZSU and S-60 in the area, maintaingng 1000’-2000’.
Ford5 will fly the route at 420kts GS and 5000’, in order to arrive after 6’ from the second section of Colt5, armed with Mavericks.
Ford1 and 2 will fly the same route: t/o, wpt2, wpt3, wpt4 (counter clockwise)
Ford3 and 4 will fly the same route: t/o, wpt2, wpt3, wpt4 (clockwise)
Ford3 takes-off before Colt5 in order to provide air cover in the area.
Ford4 takes-off 30’ after, bus as soon as it is ready on the ground (after Colt5 and Ford5 are airborn) it will go close to the runway so if AWACS gives the scramble order, they will be able to take-off fast (there is the possibility to refuel before take-off).
Same procedur ewill apply to Ford1 and 2, with Ford1 arriving on station before Colt3 arrives in the area.
AV-8 will fly at 420 kts GS, A-10 at 240 kts GS. Ingress in Kill zone will be at 2000’, egress at 5000’.
10’ in kill zone for every formation before the next formation arrives, CAP coverage will be granted in the period 04.13-05.13 .
AV-8 Enfield1 from 04.24 to 04.34
A-10 Pig1 from 04.35 to 04.45
A-10 Pig2 from 04.49 to 04.59
Take-off will be according to the sequence of the .xsl file
Approach the occupied area at very low altitude
Engage every enemy ground unit, soldiers or vehicles, that are inside the UK base.
Remain in the area until all enemy vehicles are destroied, disbark our troops to protect the UK base, then RTB.
Take-off will be according to the sequence of the .xsl file
Approach the 2 occupied area at very low altitude
Engage every enemy ground unit, soldiers or vehicles, that are in the old Niocosia airport and in the UN check-point.
Remain in the area until all enemy vehicles are destroied, disbark our troops to protect the two bases, then RTB.
This is the planning of the radio link for the whole mission, the flights must be linked (in contact) as shown in the following image. Even the Command Agencies themselves (Awacs and C2 have a frequency with which to keep in touch).
As you can see the frequencies have been given a name, in this kneeboard names and associated frequencies are listed. For Intraflight frequencies this kneeboard has been edited which lists all the frequencies assigned for each flight. Finally, in this kneeboard the frequencies assigned to the supports are listed. The last two kneeboards listed above ARE A STANDARD of AF missions for which flights and supports are listed that may not be present in this specific mission.
EVERY SLOT BOOKED corresponds to the actual slot on the mission. Cumulative booking is NOT allowed, so EVERY Pilot must make the booking for himself.
Do you need help? Click HERE